MIU KITTY Paradise 3rd Anniversary | Dermafirm

September 29, 2015

Hi darls!! It's been awhile since I shared beauty products with you all. If you all must know, my face is not flawless and I'm always trying to find ways to feed my skin well but it's always hard that my skin are sensitive, oily skin and sometimes acne due to lack of hydration and moisturization some skincare might not work well for me therefore, I've been trying out new products and lately, i've change my skincare to a new brand, thanks to Miu Kitty Paradise for sharing with me this new brand called Dermafirm from Korea.

Dermafirm is Korea Dermatologist first brand recommend use in majority of the medical cosmetic. Dermafirm is only available at MIU KITTY Paradise and in conjunction to their 3rd Year Anniversary, they have invited me over and share with me these wonderful product. I was so tempted to it that I have tried before therefore, I purchase some product from them too.





1st step: Make Up Remover

I'm a type of makeup person therefore good makeup remover has to be the best in order to keep your skin well clean so that, you don't leave any makeup residue behind in your skin. 

It's a water based make up remover that I use to clean off my eye make up, and first layer of makeup. To have extra cleaning I still recommend to have double cleansing. Cleansing is always important so we don't have any dirt in our skin so, no breakout will occurs. Some people thought applying makeup will cause breakout, that is mainly because of your cleansing is not well clean and leaving residue behind.

Step 2: Exfoliating
Exfoliating is always important and some people tend to skip this. You don't have to this everyday but maybe once or twice a week to remove all your dead cells. After exfoliating we tend to have a clean skin and our skincare will absorb to our skin better.

Very mild exfoliator that suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin. After using this, I see improvement in my face in sense of brighter, smoother and my skincare tends to absorb better. My skin is fair so it won't see real result in pictures therefore I tried it on my boyf's hand and look! how immense changes there it!

Left: Before Right: After 
Skin got brighter and smoother!!

Step 3: Toner
Toner is always important so we have the last step to clear off dirt from our skin before we apply moisturiser to prevent any clog-ness.
I have oily skin therefore I use this oil control tonic and they contains:






  • This invigorating tonic water (toner) soothes rough and dull skin
  • Containing tea tree leaf, the toner leaves skin feel refreshed
  • Containing Salicylic Acid, the toner exfoliates and eliminates acne bacteria as it tones


  • Step 4: Moisturiser
    Last step that is very crucial to our skin is moisturiser. I'm very specific to moisturiser because some moisturizer don't work well for me and it tends to get oily and I don't like oily face. It gives me uncomfortable feeling. But this gives me oil free feeling!!

    This mosturizer contains:





  • Contains Ceramide that forms moisturizing membrane in the skin
  • Very light, refreshing and fast absorbing formula
  • Recommended to sensitive and oily skin type
  • Tightening pores, strong anti-oxidant, astringent, calms skin.


  • Step 5: Extra Care (Optional)

    Bio Stem Cell series - Bio Vitamin C Ampoule
    Helps in whitening, moisturising and tightening.


    I've been using this product for a week and more and also because i'm a regular customer to them, My skin tends to get better although still not the best skin I ever had but I'll give it some time. They provide awesome facial service, spa, body massage and nail art. If you think this product might not suit you and IF you're looking for a way to save your skin, you can look up to them and let them be your skin doctor. 


    Introducing my skin doctor ^^ 



    For more info you can look up to them at
     Facebook: Miu Kitty Paradise
    Phone: 04-899 1020
    Address: Lot BLK98-1-18,Prima Tanjung, Jalan Fettes Tanjung Tokong, Penang, Malaysia
    (ABOVE HONG LEONG BANK)

    You Might Also Like

    0 comments