NARS Holiday 2014 Colour Collection [Review]

December 13, 2014

Hello hello! Christmas is around the corner and NARS Cosmetics just hit in the right time!! They have finally launched their holiday collection and I just can't wait to share it with you all. This sets consist of eyeshadow, lipstick, lipgloss and nail polish;



Handwired Eyeshadow (NEW FORMULA) - RM 90

 
Canberra - Shimmering Lavender 

Lavender eyeshadow is just perfectly nice for a date night! Some purple-lish eyeshadow makes me look like I just got punch in my eye but this is just perfect. Sweet elegant look you can get with this eyeshadow. I've been wearing this eyeshadow when I go for an event or work and I must say, I love this!


Handwired Lipstick (NEW FORMULA) - RM 90


Adriatic - Glistering Soft Cream

Recently, pale lips is the new trend. You can see many celebrities going out with pale lipsticks. Like Korean Pop-Star, Hyuna. She wore pale lipstick during her comeback for RED.

Lipgloss - RM 85


Burning Love - Bright Ruby with subtle shimmer

Red lipstick also has been the it thing. You can see girls wearing HOT RED Lipstick when they are shopping. Personally, I like red lipstick more to pink or orange. Those bright lips is just so good when you're walking out from them doors. 





With these two lipstick and lipgloss, I mix them both to archive soft red lips.

Nail Polish - RM 65



Sherwood - Shimmering Violet Rose

Nothing is finish without any medicure! I love this beautiful Violet Rose colour. Apply it two layers and finish it with gold shimmer, you'll thank me for that. Above picture is the first attempt I tried and I kinda suck at doing this things. But practise makes perfect. I'll update more on this nail polish!

Thank you NARS Malaysia for sending these over. If you're looking for a christmas gift for someone special, you can get this at Parkson @ Gurney Plaza.

Official Website:

That's all! xx, C

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. very nice review! the eyeshadow has a amazing pigment and the nailpolish looks gorgeous! :)
    lets follow eachother! if you want to follow me, let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete