Sushi Zanmai @ Gurney Paragon

September 21, 2014

Hello! Recently I've exploring and eating a lot so I though of why not I share with you guys instead of some reviews. We all love Japanese food don't we? If you hate Japanese food, you got some issue.

This post was suppose to be posted like weeks ago but due to hectic weeks, I post it now. Stated in my title I went to have my dinner at Sushi Zanmai. Sunshi Zanmai is by far the cheapest and the best Sushi you can get in town! Don't get me wrong where the other sushi stores are not nice, But they are slightly pricey. You agree with me? I think you would. 

Una Tama Don (RM 13.80)

Tuna Salad (RM 3.50)

Beef Teriyaki (I Don't remember the price)

Chicken Teriyaki (RM 12.80)

 
Chicken (I don't remember the name and price)



Asari Nabe (RM 18.80)

Salmon Zanmai (8 + 1 Roll) (RM 20.80)

Dai Dai Roll (RM 13.80)

Aso (12 + 1 Roll) (RM 23.80) 

Kappa Maki (RM 1.50) Salmon Maki (RM 4.60)

Truly my apology for kinda forgetting some of the names. Well, I've been to Sushi Zanmai once and It's always my favourite sushi restaurant. I mean Compare to others, I like Sushi Zanmai better. I go Sakae Sushi is because they have Mango Kimchee :D

Anyway shall I rate?
Food: 9/10
Service: 7/10 (too many customers thats why they are abit slow)
Price: 8/10 (Really Cheap. For so many food and drinks, It cost us around RM 200. I'm pretty sure if you go other outlet it's gonna cost you RM 300)
Environment : 6/10


That's is for today! xx, C

Facebook: Cheryl WenNee
Instagram: @cherylwennee
Follow me for more daily updates!

You Might Also Like

0 comments