Coffeesmith @ Maritime Piazza, Persiaran Karpal Singh

July 31, 2014

Hello my beautiful readers! I just came back from my holiday and I have a lot to share with you! But first, let me share a place I visited before I went on to my holiday. As some of you might know, I went on 4D 3N cruise holiday and before that, I bugged my mom to go for a breakfast at Coffeesmith since it's on the way to the Pier.


And she finally agree so yeah...

Firstly, the environment really got me. I love how cozy it is. But don't judge it's book by it's cover alright?
We went there around 12.30pm and it's almost full house. FYI, the open at 11am.
 Newspaper kind of Menu. It's more to chinese therefore, I don't really understand anything. But thank god for the english sub in the menu.




Now for the food. I've been really anticipated for the food since it looks really nice and I've seen a lot people coming here. But should I say I was rather disappointed. I don't find it nice and the service was really bad.

Benny Dick Egg with English Muffin (RM 24)
The only thing I always want was Benedicts egg and this one is not so good. But the meatball is alright.

Chef's Choice: Oven Steak Double Sunny Egg (RM 31)


Apart from the benny egg, everything is okay. The steak is good and the sunny side egg.

Milk Tea..

Ratings:
Food: 8/10
Service: 5/10
Ambiance: 9/10
Overall: 6/10

Address: No. 29C-01-11, Maritime Piazza, Lebuh Sungai Pinang 5, 11600, Georgetown, Penang.
Business Hours: 11am to 11pm. Opens Daily.
Contact Number: 604- 684 1818

After that, we head off to THE CRUISE! Stay tune for the next post.. xx, C

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. that's quite expensive isnt it? =( i still didnt get to try tho..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's quite expensive.. but it isn't that good. honestly i was quite disappointed :(

      Delete