Gusto Cafe @ Tanjung Bungah

June 15, 2014

Well hello there. It's the last day of school holiday and I'm definitely not the one that is looking forward to it. 2 weeks of holiday just pass by in just a blink. My next holiday will be probably on August? *HURRYUP!

Anyway, last few days Yuenie, Natasha and I decided to go have breakfast cause Natasha keeps saying that we never bring her for breakfast. So we then decided to go Gusto Cafe for our breakfast. I drove down to Tanjung Bungah and it took us awhile to find it cause we took the wrong turn. *mmm







Iced Mocha (RM 9), Ice Lemon Tea (RM 5), Strawberry Lassi (RM 8)

Toast with Salmon & Egg (RM 12)

French Toast with Bacon & Banana (RM 10)

Spanish Omelette (RM 16)

Food: 3/5
Price: 4/5
Service: 4/5 (there's this cute foreign siblings there :D)
Overall: 4/5

Despite the hot environment, I would still go there and have my breakfast. For weekdays, show your Student ID and enjoy 10% off

  1. Address: No. 4 Jalan Sungai Kelian, Tanjong Bungah., 11200 Tanjong Bungah
    Business Hours:
     Breakfast 7am to 2pm
                                 Lunch Weekday 11.30am to 3pm Friday-Sunday 11.30am to 1.30pm
                                Dinner Friday to Sunday 5.30pm to 9.30pm
                                Closed on Wednesday

I don't care if it's holiday, I still will hunt for more cafes in Penang! If you know any new nice cafe, do let me alright :) xx, C

You Might Also Like

0 comments