3CE Shimmer Stick and Pore Silky Balm [Review]

January 24, 2014

Hey guys, remember I stated that my parcel arrived when I was in KL on my previous post? Yes, my title says it all. I bought Shimmer Stick and Pore Silky Balm from GooGoo. Original plan was to get shimmer stick only BUT, they keep having this sales that keep you wanting to get more because it's more worth it. They having 50% off on 2nd item so I can only think of Pore Silky Balm since I think it will come in handy.


I guess you all must have know the brand 3CE and shimmer stick is also one of their best selling product. I waited this for so long to have it in store but since I don't go Gurney or 1st Avenue that often and I'm afraid that I would have to wait again but thanks to GooGoo for having postage service and it's free therefore, i'm here today writing a review.

SHIMMER STICK. It is a stick highlighter and it have delicate and fine glitters that will glam up your face. It comes in 2 color, Peach and Pink. I'm using Peach since the sellers says if I want to highlight my nose, chin and lower eyelid hence, Peach. While, Pink is to highlight cheek for more to daily basic.


How to use it:
1. Apply it on your T-Zone and C-Zone then pat them evenly but remember to only apply at the spot to highlight your features such as Nose bridge.
****Hottest tip****
Apply on your collar bone for more prominent sexy looking collarbones 

I really love this a lot because after applying it, my nose has become more visible and prominent.

Pros: 
1. Easy to use
2. Highlight the nose bridge
3. Clean because it's a stick
4. Brightens my nose

Cons:
1. Non at the moment

Would I repurchase it?
Of course! It's my life to have more prominent nose

PORE SILKY BALM. Helps to cover pores and also acts as a primer to helps our make up to stay longer throughout the day. The soft moisture touch moisturize our face.

It comes with a spatula and sponge.

How to use:
1. Scoop a small amount and rub it on your hands and apply it all over your face and start applying your base makeup afterwards.  (Do not apply to much because it will give you a hard time to look natural)
Pros: 
1. Really covers up visible pores
2. Face feel very smooth
3. Easy to use
4. Face is not oily at all.

Cons:
 Non at the moment.

Would I repurchase it?
Maybe. I'm still looking for more. I'm thinking etude house. *I'm not saying this is not good but no harm to try others. 

That's it for today! I'm definitely spending so much on my make up stuff. Oh god, I really need to work to earn back my money to buy more stuff! xx, C

You Might Also Like

0 comments